Saturday, September 17, 2016

Wide 2- The rectal destruction continues

WIDE Part 2

 Wide part end ended with

 Lets leave it there get you nice and loose for a good fisting, In a couple hours, your not allowed to cum until I’m punching the shit out of your asshole.

Wide Part 2

Tiny was a horny stud, during the couple hours of break he kept feeding me beer and Jack Daniels and playing with my asshole gently asking me about my anal antics.  “You got one of the most largest loosest blown out asshole I have seen” he said while his fat index fingered my asshole, I continued to drink, feeling rather tipsy now.  “if you were mine, Id be working your asshole daily” he said, slipping in another fat finger.

He threw me on the bed and tied my legs apart and my arms apart and gave me a bottle of poppers. He pulled out some KY and rubbed it around my sore asshole. "This will probably so good for your big asshole," he said and he went back down between my legs. he gently pulls apart my asslips and slid his
hand into my rectum making a fist. He slowly slipped the closed fist out of my asshole with his hand along side the rectal walls stretching past my newly deformed asshole. I try to scream, I moaned out loud as loud as I could as the feeling was incredible. "I know it might hurting and damaging your asshole.. but you are a bad cunt for not being mine and anal pain is what you deserve." I tried to kick him but my legs were bound too tight to even move.

He finally got the closed out as I gasped from the sudden ring expansion  He looked down at me "Hhmm damn.. that asshole is pretty much worthless for fucking" he said, shaking his head. He untied my legs and then my arms but kept me gagged. He turned me over on my stomach. "But your asshole will do just fine for fistings now."

He pulled down his pants and got between my legs, pulled my hair back "Get on your knees cunt and fuck my cock with your slutty asshole," he shouted. I got up on my knees and pushed back against him. The more I pushed, the more open  I felt. His cock split my asshole open going deeper and deeper inside of me, filling my ass cavity. He started slapping my ass, "Harder cunt, harder! Fuck my cock with your ruined asshole!"

He started forcing him in me faster, fucking my asshole like it was a loose sloppy cunt getting his jollies off as he came squirting his cum inside of me. "You like your ass full slut?"

Before I could answer he left the room. He came back with the punch fisting gloves and rubbed KY all over the rubber. I tried to cheerlead, I started to move position for deeper anal penetration. He grabbed my legs and pulled me back to where I was, spread my legs and slapped my swollen big asslips.  "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCH!!!!!!!" I yelled "You are not to be trying to get away from me like that again you slut!" He did not understand my intentions  “Now Im really going to ruin your asshole for good”

He spread me back on all 4's and tied a rope around my legs at my knees, then he tied a rope around each leg and secured it and the base of the bed to keep my legs spread "That will keep you in place." He shoved closed fist into my rectum mercilessly without warning, Luckily asshole is well conditioned and took it like a champ. He got into position, with his hand in my rectum to the wrist. Then Punch, punch ,punch... I could feel him punching my asshole ring muscle.  “Punch the shit out of my asshole Tiny” I said, taking the anal abuse. Punch, slurp, punch, slurp, Punch. He was getting into it he spoke "If I can't ruin your big asshole with large toys, Ill ruin you with my two closed fist, punching your asshole like a punching bag, Great open fisting rectum." He commented

Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch Punch
He was alternating his hands, left right left right, Each closed fist punching in my rectum at different angles, punching the rectal walls "STOP" I tried to scream as I could feel the walls of my rectum almost being damaged.


Punch, slurp, punch, slurp, Punch "There that should be good for now, your asshole is looking mutilated.. I think that is sufficiently ruined for your first time." He said as he ripped out his closed fist.I left the anal dungeon, and started heading home, asshole hanging open and not responding, my cell phone called, It was my regular Assmaster Tom was back,  and was coming over with a friend.

When I got got to my house and they both decided to come up to my apartment, which was fine with me. We got in the door and D whispered in Chris's ear then looked at me. Chris nodded and he grabbed me and threw me onto my bed. Chris started egging him on "YES Tom, make him scream from anal, make him hurt!" I never saw this side of Chris and really didn't know what to think about it. He came up to me and whispered in my ear. "I talked to Tiny today, this is from him.." I freaked!!! I yelled "TINY???" and immediately Tom put a  gag in my mouth. "Shut up you cunt or I will damage your asshole so bad, you’ll never get tight again" He warned me as he pulled my legs apart. Chris tied up one hand while Tom reached over and tied the other one, then they went down to my legs and tied them up leaving me spread eagle on the bed. He spread my ass cheeks and immediately rammed his fist in my rectum cavity. I didn't want to admit it but I really loved how it felt. He had a very strong arm and I could feel it with his thrust into me.Chris disappeared while he fisted me for what seemed like hours. I know milked a load out from anal 3 times.  He noticed I was un-usually loose (even for me), but did not say anything.  The pleasure was constant and I found myself continuing to grind my hips into his fist feeling him enter me deeper and deeper up into my colon. Far deeper then I had ever experienced a fist before. I felt the walls inside of me gradually allow him to go deeper and deeper. The thrusts got longer and longer. He stopped thrusting and just started pushing. I felt a lump develop in my throat as could feel his elbow inching inside of my cavity and he still didn't stop pushing. He twirled his fingers inside of me to relax my walls. Then he quickly pulled out of me. I whimpered as the gaping hole that was left empty almost hurt being empty. He put four fingers inside of me and picked me up by my ashole to place a pillow under my ass then he grabbed a bottle of lubricant and applied a generous amount on my asshole and his arm all the way up to his elbow and forced it back inside of me. In a matter of minutes, he was back to having his elbow inside of my colon. He got the bottle of lubricant and kept applying it on his arm as my rectum took more and more of it until he got his arm, half way up his forearm up inside of me.
Tom Called for Chris, he came waltzing into the room to see his entire arm up inside of my asshole. Chris got excited and quickly untied me. Tom told me to get up with him inside of me. I tried bending but I was so full it was impossible. He then yanked me with his fist upward, forcing my body up and helped me stand with his arm inside of me. "now sit," he demanded. I looked at him in confusion then looked at Chris. "Put all of your weight on his arm," he said smiling. Tom pulled me down to where he was laying flat on his back and his arm extended strait up in the air and inside of me. "Here is the deal," Chris spoke up. "You have till the count of 3 to take your feet off the ground and rest 100% on Tom's arm." I shook my head, knowing that it would be incredibly deep having his fist forced even further inside of me. While Chris was saying this, Tom was adding more lubricant all the way up his arm to his shoulder and adding a very liberal amount between my legs. "One....Two....Three." I didn't do it. I couldn't bring myself to lift my legs out from under me. Suddenly Chris grabbed my legs and ripped them out from under me and I found myself balancing on Tom's arm. I let out a loud scream as the depth was incredible feeling me slip down his arm. Then, if the depth wasn't enough, Tom balled his other hand up into a fist and aligned it up with his arm and punched it inside of my asshole then ripped it out. Again with a harder punch into me and ripping it out. The third time, even harder yet, I passed out cold and fell forward onto Tom.
I was exhausted. I fell asleep. When I woke up no one was around.. I didn't have a clue as to what happened. My rectum was sore, it felt like there was still something inside my cavity. I reached down between my legs and was shocked. There was something lodged in my rectum, There was a tube sticking out of me as well. I got a finger up into my asshole and felt something inside of me.

Getting up and down wasn't easy, so I knew that what ever was inside of me was huge. It bothered me a bit that I didn't know what it was. I took a nice hot bath trying to soothe my achy body and clean myself off. The phone rang so I jumped out of the tub and wobbled over to answer it. "Hello, I seem to have misplaced my Football," the man on the other end of the phone stated. I thought to myself how odd of a way to start a conversation and then put two and two together. "Do you know where it might be?" he continued. I looked down towards my rectum and gasped! "Oh, you must of figured out where it might be," he replied after hearing my gasp. "Who is this?" I asked in a demanding tone. "You don't know my voice by now? Hmm... Shame on you Cunt." and he hung up. OH MY GOD!! It was TOMMY! I realized after he hung up the phone that it was Tommy. I tried immediately calling his house and got hismachine. DAMNIT!

I started to work on relaxing my rectum so the object world come out, when I heard something out in the living room. Startled, I quickly put on my robe and went out to see Tommy walking in the front door. "TOMMY!" I yelled. At first I was so happy to see him then a bit of fear hit me as I started to think back of what this man has done to me. He has abused me but all I can think about is him and I want more. He has created me into the Gaping Asshole He wanted me to be.
He didn't say a word to me. He grabbed on to my hair and pulled me back into the bedroom and threw me on the bed. He saw one of the dildos sitting there and grunted loudly. He whipped me onto my stomach while ripping off my robe. He  pulled my asshole up into the air and started playing with my hole. He quickly slipped one finger in my asshole, then another, three fingers and four fingers. No hesitation, just slamming them right inside of me. I could feel him rubbing up against my walls and feeling the Football thru them. He then took his other hand and put two fingers from that hand inside of my asshole  then pulled the two apart from each other. NO MORE! I screamed as I could feel my analring stretching apart. He stopped, which totally shocked me as it was the first time that I begged him to stop and he did it. He got up and left the room. I could hear the front door open and close. WHAT!! He is leaving me again! I just lay there in complete shock. He hurts me I tell him to stop, he leaves and I desperately want him to come back. I must be crazy I thought to myself. I heard the door open and shut again as he came back but in his hand he had one of those large orange construction cones. I knew what was going to happen with that, I just knew it.

He inserted his hand and wrapped it around the small foot ball in my rectum and ripped it out. He lubed up my asshole and the cone liberally then instructed me to begin. I felt the cone going inside of my asshole and realized that this wasn't an ordinary cone, it was solid. I realized that he must of filled it with something cause there was no give at all. I got the tip inside of me with ease but I could feel Tommy's eyes on me and him quickly growing impatient so I added a bit of force with it I worked with the cone in my ass for probably 10 minutes. Wiggling around, I could feel it push up against the colon bend opening. I knew this was possible to go into the bend. I just had to get at the right angle. Tommy just sat there and laughed at me and my situation. He loved watching me struggle. I leaned back a bit to get the cone to force it deeper when I lost my balance and my feet came out from under me. The cone lodged itself deep inside of my asshole. My bald cock shot off from the extreme width.  My job is done, Your asshole is trashed out and you cum from anal. You are truly and asshole slut

The End

1 comment:

  1. thank you for story dripping good

    ReplyDelete