Saturday, April 2, 2016

Deep Ruff

The missing stories series- Deep Ruff

 
RUINED!



Analboy, a slim 31 yr old bottom, went to a house in Reno, a house that specifically centered on analism, or in this case anal fist fucking! To be admitted, he had had to fill out a long form and sign it saying that he wouldn't hold this company responsible for anything that went wrong. Once accepted, Analboy went there and filled out yet another long form after which he was tied, hands behind his back and taken upstairs to a room where there was a Master who already had a young boy in bondage. The Masters name was Peter who had come over from Germany just two years ago. He was huge, almost 6 feet tall and weighed almost 250 lbs.

After tying Analboy to an iron railing that ran along one wall, the male guards went over to Peter to help him tie the young boy up. First they stretched his arms out so they could fasten them to the bed posts. Next they took a wooden bar any placed it across his stomach before folding his legs back up over his head. The wooden bar was pulled down tight and fastened in place. In this position the boy couldn't move much at all other than just wiggle. Finishing the tying, the guards came back over to Analboy and introduced him to the two men on the bed. First, naturally there was Peter, the German master. The man, whose name was Bobby, was no more than 19. He could have weighed no more than 200 lbs. Bobby had come to Reno from England for this very act. As the two guards were leaving, they told Bobby that he could go over to the bed so he could see everything Peter was doing to Analboy, because the tether would reach that far. Then the guards left, closing the door. Peter turned around and looked at Bobby. "Come on over here and see exactly what I will be doing to you. I want you to see everything so you will know exactly what is coming for you. I'm not easy, if that's the way you have had it before. Come on, get over here." Bobby shuffled his feet over to the bed and sat down on it. "That's a good cunt. Watch close now." Peter reached for a tube of KY which he inserted into Analboy's ass and began to squeeze it into his ass. When the tube was empty, Peter picked up yet another and began to smear it all over his hand and arm. Laying the tube aside,

Peter jabbed two fingers into Analboy's ass. "Yeeeoooohhhh," Analboy yelled out. "You'll think yeeeeoooobhhh when I'm through with you. I don't go in for those short anal fist fucking scenes most of you boys have been receiving. At the minimum, this will last for two hours!" And he thrust his third finger up into Analboy's ass. "Two hours," Analboy began to pale. "Why so long?" "I figure that is the length of time a cunt like you wants in the first place. Especially you, Analboy, who came all this way from Cleveland. Look down at my arm, Analboy, check out those dimensions. Thick isn't it? I've measured the thickness of my forearm and it's 4 inches thick! Beyond my elbow, my bicep is 5 inches thick!" "I can't take but your hand only, I swear," Analboy was gazing down at Peter's arm. "Well my little girl, you are going to take a lot more than that today. You came all the way over here for this, so I'm going to give it to you. You're going to get a lot more than just my hand," and Peter pushed his fourth finger in. "No! No! I'm begging you, please don't get beyond your wrist." "Little boy, these walls are soundproof. What I do to you is beyond hearing. And you signed that form saying I wouldn't be responsible for anything. So I'm going to give it to you up your ass. Much, much more than just my hand and wrist!" Peter began to work his hand in now, twisting and turning it back and forth until his entire hand slid into Analboy's asshole. "Oh, that feels wonderful," Analboy cried out. Now I know for certain that you're going to get a lot more than just my hand and wrist." "Oh no. Please no," Analboy begged again. Peter began to move his fist back and forth, each time going a little deeper. "No, no. Don't go any deeper!" "Oh you're going to get it. "I'm now halfway to my elbow, but you are going to get a lot more. Do you hear me? A lot more. When I get through with you, you'll be able to have a log truck drive up your ass. Does that sound exciting?" And Peter pushed his fist even deeper, stretching Analboy's asshole out a full three inches. "That's too much!" "Ha, ha, ha! You'll think that is too much," and Peter drove his fist in even further stretching Analboy's asshole even wider. "You'll be nothing but a big hole when I get through with you," and Peter drove even deeper. "Oooohhh, stop!" "Stop hell, I'm going to go way in. In a couple of minutes your asshole will be stretched out that 4 inches of my forearm. That will be bigger than this asshole has ever stretched. and Peter slammed his fist in up to his forearm. "There, cunt, do you feel all that! You *should* feel that, I have your asshole stretched out 4 inches now." "I never thought that I would have my poor asshole stretched out that far." Peter drew his arm back and slammed it back in again. "Ooohhh my gawdd!!" " "Help me Bobby, he's tearing my asshole up," Bobby turned to the man on the bed. Analboy noticed the lust in Bobby's eyes and did nothing to help him. Peter reached over and grabbed Bobby by the hair and pulled him down to Analboy's ass. "Thank you Master, thank you for stopping this. You've got my asshole stretched open so wide now." "I'm not through with you yet. I have a few more tricks for you. Then I'm going to go in clear up to my bicep, maybe my shoulder." "Noooooo, please no. You'll kill me," Analboy again started begging. "You just get behind me Bobby. Give me a good rim job," Peter had driven his fist into Analboy's ass up to the 4-inch wide section of his forearm. Dragging his arm back, he again drove it back into Analboy's rectum, further this time. "Does that feel good, little boy?" "You're killing me!" "Oh, you've got lots of room up there yet, and I intend to use every last inch of that big hole of yours," and Peter drove his fist in till he went to his elbow. From there he began pushing and shoving even more until he had pushed his arm in up the fattest section of his bicep. "Now little boy, you should really be able to feel that. I know your asshole is stretched out a full 5 inches now. Here, let me get you a mirror so you can see for yourself," and Peter reached over for a mirror which he placed in a position so Analboy could see. Analboy looked down into the mirror and couldn't believe how big his asshole was now. It was huge! Really huge! "I'm going to make it even bigger. I'm going to stretch it out at least another inch. Maybe more. Bobby, hold this mirror for Analboy." "How are you going to stretch it further? You've already got your arm in to its fattest section!" Peter held up his other hand. "Oooh no. You can't." Peter didn't reply, he just started pushing more fingers into the big orifice. "Want to try for my thumb?" "Oh no, please no. I can see my asshole is right at the bursting point." Peter laughed and began working his thumb in. Peter had to really work, but suddenly his whole second hand pushed in. "Damn! That's big! I've never done this to a man, let alone a boy like you. Your asshole has got to be stretched out a full 7 or 8 inches wide now." "I can see blood!" Analboy screamed. "So it is, but that is only a little blood. I want to go in a little deeper, just to see how much you can take," and Peter shoved even deeper and began to saw his arms back and forth. "You're not going to do that to me, are you?" Bobby asked. "Naw, Im just going to ruin analboys rectum" Peter said as he continued shoving both fists in and out of Analboy's asshole. He finally pulled his second hand out but kept the first one in and began using big long strokes in Analboy's ass. Peter continued doing this for another 45 minutes before he pulled his fist out of Analboy's ass. "Damn that's big! It must be four inches across right now. I doubt it will ever return to it's original shape, nice and tight!" Analboy was looking down into the mirror and was amazed at the size of his asshole. "I'll never be able to shit right again." "You'll be right back in here tomorrow for another anal assault. Mark my words. I've seen a lot of men and boys, but I have never seen one take as much as you have, you really like your asshole ruined!. You're remarkable! Simply remarkable! I think I'll go right back in there again and see just how much more I can stretch your asshole out. Would you like that, cunt?" "Let me go now.

I promise that I'll come back to you tomorrow if you'll just let me go now. I swear I will. You can have me tied up in my room for the night." "I don't know. I was having too much fun. Oh well, I WILL be able to have you tied up tonight for your next assignment. Party pooper!" Analboy was untied and he left the room all stooped over, but he didn't care, he was leaving that torture. he felt sorry for Bobby though. No telling what Peter would do to him.... Peter came into the room that Analboy was in, attached to the wall with a long leash and neck collar. Peter had brought Bobby as well as two guards with him. "Have you been enjoying yourself here? I have let you have an extra day here just so you could heal up some. Is your asshole all nice and tender again?" "I don't think I'll ever be able to squeeze my asshole shut, not after that punishment you gave it," Analboy squirmed on his bed. "Your asshole will stay open like that for some time to come, to give master's like me a beautiful chance to open it up again. Now are you ready for another anal assault?" "Not like last time," Analboy replied. "My asshole is still sore." "Fasten him down like you did last time for me. This bitch is really going to get it this time." The two male guards began to tie Analboy down again. "Did you clean yourself out this time?" " I came over here just for an anal fist fuck, but you plowed my ass real deep, with two hands!" "When I get through this time, I'm going to place a big open tube up your ass so you will be expanded to 4" at all times when you remain here." "Oooh no! Please no!" "Now, let's see how strong that big hole is - Oh, it's almost back to it's original shape. That's good, now let's see just how much it fights my finger," and Peter inserted a fore finger full depth. "No resistance at all. Your tight little asshole is not so tight anymore." "How can it be tight after what you did to it last time?" Analboy cried. "Here's the second one. Wow, it just slides right in! What a big hole you have. It must have really took a stretching last time, so here comes number three. Now I felt some resistance that time. Bobby, squirt some lubricant right into the palm of my hand. That's enough for now, now smear it all over the back of my hand and arm, clear up past my elbow. This little boy is really going to get his butt-hole screwed this time." "You're not going to go in past your elbow again, are you?" "For sure, Analboy! I want to really butt-fuck you with my fist. Here comes number four." "But I'm so sore from last time." "You'll be sore for many days when you leave here." "Bobbyy, don't let him do this to me again!" Analboy noticed Bobby's eyes, they were shrouded in lust. Peter folded his thumb over and began to push it forward, a little at a time. Peter shoved his whole fist inside. Analboy moaned slightly but widened his thighs as best he could. "You really want it, don't you bitch. I saw you hunch your hips down. Well, I'm going to give it to you. Like this," and Peter drove his hand up into Analboy's rectum at least halfway to his elbow. "Tell me you love it, cunt! Tell me!" "Yes! Yes! Yes, I love it when you stretch my rectum out like that!" "The little bitch has my arm in his ass to the four inch wide section now and he's telling me that he loves it. Grease up my arm now BObby, all the way to my shoulder, and grease up my other hand too, I think he's wanting both of them, don't you honey?" "Yes, put both your hands in my ass, but don't go all the way. Give my ass a real good screwing that it won't forget," Analboy rolled his head back and forth. "Don't you worry, sweet cunt, I'm going to start putting my other hand in now." "It feels so good I want to pee!" "Don't you dare piss on me," Peter threatened. "If you do, I'll give you more fist than I did the last time." "I can't help it," Analboy rolled his head back and forth. "It just feels so good it makes me want to piss all over your arm," Analboy mumbled and piss began to flow from his cock all over Peter's arm. "You asked for it now. I'm going to give you more than I did last time." "Oh no, please no!" "Oh yes, bitch," Peter shoved his hands in deeper. "Pissing like that all over my arm. That was unforgivable." "No, no. Don't do that to me again. My poor asshole can't take another pounding like you gave it last time." Peter remarked and drove on a little deeper, spreading Analboy's asshole out to a diameter of six inches. "Now you've really done it, bitch. Now I'm really going to open up your rectum so that you'll never be able to take a normal shit again," and Peter shoved his other hand in even further, stretching poor Analboy's asshole out till it reached a point where he had been two days before. "There cunt, that's about where I was the other day. Feel good? It better because you're going to get more. Your asshole is stretched out about 7 inches right now. I don't think I can go any deeper than I am with my shoulders being so far apart, so I'm going to pull out and grease up Bobby so he can go in real deep and then I'll be able to go in with both my hands too. What do you think about that, smart ass cunt?" Peter began to drag his arm out. "Now Bobby, grease up your arm good and really give it to this slut Bobby greased up his hand and arm and drove it up into Analboy's ass right up to his shoulder. "It feels so warm with my arm up his ass," Bobby reflected "It's going to get a lot warmer by the time I'm through with his ass," and Peter drove his hand up into Analboy's ass right along side of Analboy's arm. Deeper and deeper he worked his hand until he too was in to his shoulder right along side of Bobby's hand and together they linked fingers and began to pummel Analboy's ass. They would pull back a few inches and then drive their fists back in to their shoulders. "Does that feel good, twat?" "It hurts but at the same time feels good," Analboy's face was etched in both pleasure and pain as each man continued driving their locked fists in and out of Analboy's rectum. "Do you think it is time for me to add my other hand?" Peter asked. "Please no. Look how you've got my asshole spread out now." "It's only about seven inches now because Analboy doesn't have much of a fist or arm. I want to drive my other hand up into your rectum until you are just begging for mercy." With that, Peter began working his fingers right along side of both his and Bobby's arms. For the time, both Peter and Bobby kept their arms completely buried and still as Peter was pushing more fingers into this enormous rear opening. "Did you ever see an asshole this big before, Bobby?" Peter asked. "No, never. This is about twice I have ever seen a boy take before," Bobby remarked as he stared at the stretched hole. "Please, I'm begging you to not put any more in my ass. Oooucchhhh! Just don't put any more into my ass!" "Don't be telling me what I can do or what I can't do," Peter remarked. "My rectum is splitting, it's splitting open!" Slowly both Peter and Analboy began pulling their arms out, that long trip back down Analboy's dirt-road. Analboys asshole ring gave up and a huge rosebud formed, now his asshole is permanently ruined, never to shit right again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.