Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Rectal Coach

A recent email-
This is a good idea, I will start to draft posts on techniques and tips to destroy your asshole.  But first an answer to your questions in BLUE CAPS Below

--------------------------------------
Dear analboy,

I've been following your blog for a number of years, and am surprised that your rectum has lasted so long.

ITS SHOT NOW THO,

I'm thinking u should be a certified rectal coach, teaching fellow buttsluts how to take large dildos in their asses.

I WILL BE STARTING RECTAL TECHNIQUES POSTING BEGINNING THE NEW YEAR, WIDTH AND DEPTH TECHNIQUES, AND PROPER METHODS TO

PRODUCE LARGE PROLAPSES. ALSO PISS SLIT SOUND TECHNIQUES AND BALL WORK TOO.


I am surprised u never had to go to the ER, with all the pounding u get.

I HAVE HAD 3 INSTANCES WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED, 

1) SEVERE HEMORRHOID FROM CONE SITTING ONCE, 
2) ANOTHER BAD HEMORRHOID WHEN A GUY PUNCH FISTED THE HELL OUT OF MY RECTUM ON A WEIGHT BENCH.  
3) MY ANALRING TORE AND BLED WHEN A WOODEN BED POST WAS INSERTED ONCE. ALL 3 INSTANCES I HAD TO STOP FOR A WEEK OR SO TO HEAL, BUT WHEN THE RING WAS TORN AND HEALED, IT WAS SPLIT OPEN AGAIN ON A HUGE DONG ABOUT 2 WEEKS LATER, BUT DID NOT BLED, BUT IT DEFORMED MY ASSHOLE PERMANENTLY.

So, train guys to be a buttslut like u are.  Make instructional videos.  Show all the ins and outs.  I assure u, it will pay

off.

THATS THE PLAN BLOG READERS, ANALBOY

No comments:

Post a Comment