Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Anal Fantasy Email

Some extreme anal fantasy email sent to me..


Analboy,
I can't get enough of the fucking hot stories about the destruction of your ass hole! Making it into man cunt pussy. I get so hard reading about getting your Rectum/Colon Pulled all the way outside your body and your assring is wrecked to the point that you have no rectal control at all.

Is there another place to can go to read more stories?

You are not allowed to touch your prolapse and Colon. You just has to let it stay out until I shove it back in. But I don't, I would vacuum pump it even more  so that it is hanging out 10" to 12" inches, complete rectal prolapse. At this point I would rubber band your prolapse tube off at the base to make sure there is no way it might get pushed back in. Then I make you put on a pair of loose shorts. You are required to allow your colon go down the back part of the shorts leg. I will make you go out in public with your guts on the outside of his body. You have to sit on rectum for hours as you go to dinner. The whole time your insides are all the way out of his body. The inseam of the shorts is only 8" inches so as you walk an inch or more is hanging out of the shorts leg. With 10" inches of you colon hanging out of his body and banded so there is no way his rectum can go back in. I have induced a full colon prolapse of you, it will never be mormal again.

While sitting at dinner 2" inches are hanging out for everyone to see. You then push a small cucumber into your prolape slit, that the waiter brings from the kitehen. You then take other objects from the table and I make fuck rectum and the stuff it full of objects such as a coke bottle and you have to leave it in side the entire time you are at dinner. Id push the bottle all the way to the neck, then with my thumb push the whole bottle into your cavity, and youd have to push it out yourself

When we leave I cum all over your prolapse in the car for desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment