Thursday, March 13, 2014

Comments Update

A couple of comments were posted to a couple of my latest posts, Id like to address them here-
On Hot Anal Weekend Post-
Im a big fan of your huge asshole, But I have a question: How did you find your assmasters?
 
ANSWER-
After many searches thru free dating sites such as asspig, adam4adam, recon etc. The current line up of 3 assmasters, have been working my asshole steady for the past 3 years. However, all 3 never double or triple team my rectum all at one time.  Each one simply loves to get into my big asshole. Assmaster 1 specializes in Powerful large dildo work. He cores out the chute extremely hard and fast. Assmaster 2 simply loves to punch fist with twisting motions, Assmaster 3 likes objects, Cones, Bottles alternating with large dildos, and rectal pumpings with vacuum tubes.
 
On Piss Slit Work Post-
We never get any long stories anymore nor anal pics, its all about piss slits and promises of work we never hear about.
 
ANSWER-
True- I have not posted a long story in a long time, I have 3 in the works about past encounters. They are
 
  1. Demolished Rectum- 3 mean biker dudes take turn punch fisting my asshole in the back of the motorcycle repair shop for a couple hours until my rectum looked like hanging hamburger.
  2. Taking on the bedpost- Assmaster3 Wanted to see a full sized bedpost planted deep in my rectum. All the jucy details how my rectum accomplshed this great feat in extreme width and depth.
  3. Pumping Rectum- Assmaster 3 works on turning my huge asshole into a full blown complete rectal prolapse meat tube for fucking purposes
They will be posted as they are finished, all still in the works at this time. We did do a small photo shoot last weekend, I will post the pics as soon as thet are sent to me...
Hope that helps....Analboy
 

2 comments:

  1. Any anal stories involving dick in your ass? Gangbangs perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Got it pure anal fuck story coming

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.