Friday, February 7, 2014

Huge Piss slit

Now that my asshole is starting to really blown out and large, the Assmasters have made a request. The guys want to see my 4 inch little bald cock with a huge stretched out piss slit, during the rectal sessions,Turning my slit into a round open hole, when working my asshole would be a big turn on for them, especially when i cum from anal, rather than squirts, I would shoot a big slug of cum all at one time, with a round stretched out pee hole. So take the poll, if blog readers would like this, piss slit stretching will begin with pictures showing progress.

8 comments:

  1. tell how you do it may try it too, my asshole still loose and to the guy who think my poop just pops out no

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi I tried a little piss slit stretching over the weekend got an idea half inch in dia in it , and had a huge plug in my ass too, boy when I came it look funny coming out of the idea in my dick

      Delete
  2. I have some good instructions on how to expand your piss slit, I will post to the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your piss slit so open that a crew of men can all shoot their seed down your tiny cock until it's stuffed all the way to your bladder and then fuck your ass with monster dongs and fists until you shoot your combined wads out in a slimy puddle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. post more anal please

    ReplyDelete
  5. I jam 20 years old and I just would like to be used like you how could i train my hole and piss slit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We never get long stories anymore, nor anal. It's all about piss slits and promises of work we never hear about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Right, Ive got 3 new long stories in the works..be patient please...

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.