Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all blog viewers

Usually about this time of year the anal workouts come to a halt or slow down considerably. Holiday vacation starts 12/21 and ends 1/2/2014, during that 12 day lull, my asshole gets little use or abuse. I keep the pubes balls and asshole shaved at all times tho, and construction cone the anal ring, every 3-4 days to keep in proper shape for the new rectal year on 1/2/2014. I still sink to 3 inch wide on the cone with ease. Assmaster BC was able to punish my rectum good Friday the 20th and will repeat the punishment punchings Friday 12/27.

Once the holidays have passed we have plans to kick it up a notch on the rectum. Punish it more often and harder, on a daily basis, to totally blow out the asshole ring muscle. A new vacuum cock pump has been purchased so we can vacuum out my rectum after jack-hammering it for that distended rectal meat fucks and prolapse meat tube.

On the blog side, we will also kick it up a notch on the new pic postings and documentation of the rectal breakdown. Also planned are new videos in online streaming format or available for download. Keep an eye on the calendar at the bottom of the blog for the next rectal ruining.

So have a good holiday and when you return to your normal everyday life, drop your pants and jack to Analboys Rectal Antics. The asshole ring muscle has let loose completely, so time to take advantage of it.

Moderator

Well used asshole, stretched out the skin all around the hole and we are just getting started!

3 comments:

  1. I am still trying to figure out WHY you are doing this... This is not to say that I am against it, I am just curious why you are doing it.
    I do enjoy reading what all is going on in the various appointments you have for ass abuse. And then there is my all-time question:
    is your ass open all the time? aren't you worried about shit falling out from your ass lips being open all the time?
    Happy new year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to fist and then fuck yur gaping hole fill it with my cum then lick you clean.
    den694uhotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Hot comment, thats the perfect way to get off on my slutty asshole, if you were local, you could try. Analboy

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.