Sunday, December 8, 2013

11 X 22 BBC

I had to travel to another state for work all last week for work related stuff, Work in the day, come home to a empty hotel room and let guys fist out and fuck my asshole all night. I did not get anal every night, but my asshole was used alot.  I stumbled across EC who was black 22 years old and had a 11 inch cock (see below), On my back on the bed, he would pin me down, Hold on to my ass cheeks and fuck the hell out of my asshole for a solid 45 minutes every night. He would come, and barely say a word, power fuck like crazy and quietly leave. he would nail my asshole so hard and fast, I could not even do poppers from the pounding.  Well back home, with a big loose asshole ready for my regular guys next week, check out the calender at the bottom of the blog for the line up, booked all week for rectal.







4 comments:

  1. Post a long story about every guy that fucked you over each night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your request will be posted over the next couple of weeks, 4 total short stories, guys coming to my hotel and abusing my rectum for there pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the stories?

    ReplyDelete