Saturday, September 21, 2013

Now thats working the rectum!

One of the greatest rectum workouts yet had to capture the super hot seen on the blog. This time  the new Assmaster Don, wanted to work my rectum on my back in soft living room chair, so he can sit on the floor and be eye level with my asshole as he works the dildos. I sat on the edge of the Chair and then leaned back bringing my legs high up over my head so my knees where close to my shoulders, then I could hold them there with the back of my arms on my thighs allow my hands free to spread my ass cheeks for his dildo punches. This left me completely exposed and easy access to my large asshole.  My asshole was loose and shaved from the session about 8 hours ago, and we was stroking my asschute with ease with our largest dong (nearly 4 inch in width).
He was really focused on breaking my assring down good in this session, really studying my asshole and rectum as long swift strokes punished my rectum. In this position, i could look down and actually see my mutilated asshole getting abused, cheerleading and egging him on to keep nailing it, as I worked my little cock hard and stopped when I was ready to cum. (Edging myself for anal hotness).

"Yea AssDaddy nail my asshole, that’s getting it good" I said, and he would quicken the pace.
"Take it in your asshole, boy" he said, and went into a series of full pull outs and punch ins.

PLOP PLOP PLOP PLOP my asshole was taking a punching, he got into a good punching rhythm, every 2 seconds you heard the PLOP PLOP sounds of the dong head popping my anal ring muscle.

After 1/2 hour he counted off about 920 steady PLOP sounds before my little bald cock shot off!, 15 minute beer break, then back into position on the chair. My asshole was huge and non closing so we went immediately to the dong we used before the break. It fell right in with no resistance of a nearly 4 inch wide dong!.

PLOP, PLOP, PLOP, PLOP,PLOP started again, my anal ring complaining loudly now, this time we went another 1/2 hour, 925 punches this time, and little baldy squirted off again from  anal, no jacking. Another beer break, then the final ass wrecking PLOP count of 500 this time, he pulled out rammed his cock in my loose asshole and came deep into me...End of one of the hottest asshole wrecking sessions (1980 total rectum sessions to date) we ever did.  I think he wore out my ass-ring muscle on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment