Monday, January 16, 2012

2 new assworkers coming

Two new asshole workers/ass-masters are coming online, to help devastate my rectum with the other two already working it DG and phil

KC- Really into extreme rectal, depth and width, likes to closed fist punch holes inside out, ruff dildo punches, inducing large prolapse and eating them. Assist in beast/horse cock fuckings. Nothing make his cock harder, then watching my rectum lose all control from power punches or watching a huge horse cock sink into my colon, and cum.

Bill- Older top daddy into extreme anal stretching as well, Large 9 inch cock that likes to fuck and fist. Exhibitionist, Photographer, Like to take pics of my asshole getting destroyed by other guys. Like to fist out my cavity, huge, then sink has large dick in and jack off inside my rectum. Likes big ass lips and huge gaping non closing holes.

Keep abreast of the session by viewing the Calender below, it tells which assmaster, is working my rectum, sessions will start to intensify to at least once a day. Start breaking down the rectal muscle for a more permanent open asshole..

Analboy

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Analboy. If you destroy your asshole, won't you shit yourself all the time?

    ReplyDelete