Friday, January 28, 2011

The O-Ring Method of nut and cock isolation

Here is how I keep my shaved bald cock rock hard and swinging as I get my asshole destroyed and keeping the nuts isoalted off and out of the way for rectal plowings.


Get a large rubber o-ring about the diameter of my bald cock when soft or barley hard, Tie the big rubber band around it (I use #64 bands), Make a circle and loop it thru (see picture below). Tighten and adjust so the rubberband is not twisted. Secure the o-ring my cock head and all the way to the base of my bald cock, sometimes this requires lube, so its tight but not restricting, double the rubber and snap around my nuts. Now take another #64 band double it and snap it around my nuts for really good isolation. Looks nice and keeps my bald cock rigid and swinging they guys are getting ruff with my rectum, oiled down bald pubes. Then jack it at same time or work my nuts to milk load after load out from anal.