Thursday, January 13, 2011

1 hour rectum conditioning technique

1 hour rectum conditioning technique




Working my asshole solo to keep it in proper condition on a barstool stomach down, cock pushed down over the edge, asshole hanging of the end, feet on the foot stool rungs, perfect position for getting up into the rectum in a good rut. Start large right away, water drinking bottle thick dongs get greased up, Then the monster 3 inch wide x 10 inch long dildo is greased and set on a foot stool for the climax anal cum shot, Where I just ruin my asshole, Impaling over and over on the monster working my banded off nuts for a huge cum shot.

I was ready, I grabbed the large starter dong, wrapped in a towel for extra leverage, aim it at the gaping hole, and powered it up my rectum on one fast thrust. I screamed as it violently expanded my asshole ring to the 2-1/2" inch diameter shaft, and filled my rectum all the way to the bend. My anal ring ached as i began sawing it in and out. Doesnt take long and my asshole ring muscle looses all control, then i can start punch fucking the dong, but not for long, I count off 50 punches, rip it out and attempt to impale on the 3 inch wide monster on the stool. I sink down on it, its splits my analring in two, and sinks deep in my rectum. Grab the base and pump up and down on it as fast and deep as possible, no jacking...milk the load out from ass wrecking, Cleanup..and Go