Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Hanging Asshole lost all elasticity in the anal ring

After a solid week of getting my asshole punch-fisted with huge 3-1/2 inch wide dongs everyday for 2 hours, My asshole hung open non-closing and had no elasticity left in the anal-ring. My colon bend had been straightened out from extreme depth punches, leaving my rectum as one huge cavernous tunnel. The guys loved it this way, because they can go to extreme width or depth with no smaller dildo warm ups. And today was Tim the punchfisters final session before traveling back home. He immediately slammed my rectum with the 3 inch dildo, sending me screaming. He really got rough with my rectum and soon I lost a rectal control as he pile drived huge dongs in. He would work my banded off nuts at the same to milk 2 loads out of me without jacking, just dong slamming and nut work.