Monday, August 30, 2010

Anal Ring Popping

To keep the loose ass fisting chute well conditioned during slow times, Usually I do some solo anal ring muscle popping to condition the analring, making it all puffy and well stretched out.


The best way to pop my asshole ring, is to get a large dildo with a big sharp triangular mushroomed head. I choose the big 3 inch wide pink shaft, with a 3-1/2 wide sharp triangular head, perfect for my large blown out asshole. In a position where I can get the most leverage and thrusting speed, I sink that huge head into my rectum and power it 8-10 inches in. On a bar stool, I push my cock straight down, Wrap a towel around the base of the dong, and just start nailing my asshole, counting of 50 punches then stopping. By this time, the asshole ring losses all control and I can start popping it. Ring popping does not get great depth, but the large head is concentrated right on the analring and the head is popped in and out of the analring, working the muscle like crazy. I do it until the asshole gets all puffy and big lips, then make myself cum from it.

The ring popper dong above, devastates anal rings.