Thursday, September 24, 2009

Prolapse my rectum

Prolapse my rectum


After my asshole was really stretched out about 3 hours before. I woke up, naked, my hole sloshing from the lube and Crisco. My asshole was tingling, indicating it was brought to the limit again and was still gaping, but slowly getting smaller I jacked my cock slightly, then John Walked in "ready for round 2?" He smiled holding a well greased 3" wide Bam dildo. "come over here and sink down on this" he sat the dildo on the floor. I walked over and bent over as he slapped some KY on my huge ass lipped asshole. I squatted over the 13" incher, Then down I went, the dildo impaled my asshole and sunk deep " OOOH gawd that's wide" I groaned as 8" filled my rectum cavity "Deeper!" John demanded, pushing on my shoulders, the massive dildo snaked past the bend and sank the full 13" into my bowels. " Ohhh my asshole" I moaned. "Fuck yea, take it whore!, Time to ruin that rectum!" He snorted. "I want to stretch to the full 4" over the inflatable for Peter my new rectum trainer"



I screamed as he pushed hard on my shoulders "Great, Ill get the inflatable, your at 3" now, lets split that rectum in two!" I worked my asshole on the bam as John pumped the 10' long inflatable to the thickness of the BAM. "ok lets work it, Face down ass high doggy style boy" The BAm left my open hole with a plop as I went doggy the inflatable was pushed deep inside me. Oh fuck yea!, ruin me!". Pfft, Pfft, Pfft. John began pumping, the dildo swelled to an incredible 3-1/2" wide in no time. "Ohhh my ass, your gonna split me in two!, Hold it there, so I can get used to it!" I moaned. I thought my ass-ring was gonna split, after a few minutes my hole started accommodating the new width. John grabbed the base and spun the dildo in my asshole "Ohhh my ring!, gawd your working it!" I gurgled and whimpered as the 3-1/2" wide shaft spun in my asshole, tearing up my anal ring muscle. Pft Pft Pft, the dildo expanded more "Ohhh SHIT!, SHIT!, STooop!" my asshole expanded to the maximum dildo width at 4" and my anal ring ached as it was stretched so tight, I could feel the skin begin to almost tear. "There you are boy, 4" wide" He started sawing in slowly in and out of my asshole. The dildo dragging my stretched ass lips into my rectum when it was pushed in and the outer walls of my rectum coming out as the dildo was dragged out. Each vein of the dildo scarping my rectum walls.



Deeper and deeper he pushed, soon my asshole gave out, and he started pumping me hard. "Peter will be proud on what we did to your asshole muscle, he should have no problem prolasping your colon when you arrive in New York City. " ohhhh shhhiiiiitt" I screamed as the dildo began spinning as it gripped my ass ring "relax that asshole, let it go! he said, hammering my hole with long deep thrusts. I concentrated on jacking my cock, rather than my ruined asshole. It worked!, my asshole let loose, as I heard a comment of approval from John, who instantly took advantage and buried the monster to the hilt in my bowels. 'Ok Im going to twist and pull it out real quick, hold your ass cheeks and push, when I see your rectum come out I will try to assist it so more can come", John said. "I'm ready to prolapse, lets do it!, EEEEOOOWWWwwwwww!" I screamed as John violently twisted and pulled out the dildo, he must have dragged the rectum cavity with it, I could feel my rectum move inside. I grabbed my asscheeks and pushed real hard like I was shitting. " Here comes your rectum, your starting to prolapse!, keep pushing!" In the mirror I could see bright red meat hanging out about 1 inch. John used his thumb and index finger to form a "O" and grabbed my distended rectum. "Push again and Ill try to pull some more out". I big push and I felt my meat move, 2 inches now prolapsed. He grabbed my rectum like he was grabbing a cock to Jack-off. "Look at that rectum!" he rubbed and played with it, finally jacking his cock he shot on my distended anus. A final thrust of his cock into my asshole pushed the prolapsed rectum back into place.