Monday, October 27, 2008

Punching the dildo


Draped over the end of the sofa arm, legs spread, cock pushed down, a large rubberband isolating off the nutsHe was drlling a large dildo up into the rectum with ease, spinning the dong in circles, driving it to the hilt real rough like with every plunge. I started getting into it hiking my ass up to allow full access in width and depth of my loose open rectum, and was rewarded as he started punch fucking the dong home. the open chute punches filled the open cavity with air,creating hot anal noises with every punch and and a fast exiting punches. He picked up the pace, I was going to come from analno jacking required any more. I cried out that I was about to blast and "ruin that hole!" He went crazy, the dong jack hammered my assholerepeatadly, then I shot off, my poor abused asshole ring muscle spasming, trying to clamp down on the dong, but i had lostall of its elasticty now, the asshole gaped out large, the size of a tennis ball when the dildo was removed, I remained in positionas he played with the open ass ring running a finger around the opening of the non closing asshole. Here is the newest picture-Prepping the rectum for a drill job