Monday, March 17, 2008

Rectal Marathon

We spent the whole afternoon working my asshole loose, constantly dilating out my ass-ring over and over inserting large rods down my bald cock too. We were now on the last session for the afternoon, as I got into position to have my asshole destroyed again. AssDaddy loved my hole huge and hanging, and I wanted to give the biggest hole as i could. On my back, legs high over my head, he secured my ankles to the back of the bed, my ass right on the edge of the bed, totally exposed blown out asshole to work with. He snapped a large rubber-band around each nut, then a large one around the sack too, lifting and separating the nuts nicely, finally the metal cock ring to keep my little bald sissy cock hard for deep soundings. Next the big red dildo was greased, it was a real asshole destroyer at 3 inches wide. My ring was hanging loose, so i knew it might go in today. He pushed and pushed more, steady pressure and the ring started to yield. "Waaaaaaaaaa" I screamed as big red sank in the rectum. He started working the nuts, sawing the red rectum destroyer in and out of my asshole, watching the assring get pulled out, then back in. Faster and faster the dong was thrusted, nailing the back of the rectum. I pushed my hard cock straight forward offering AssDaddy my slit for sounding. The large cigarette thick sound was lubed, and he split the slit and down the rod went into my bald cock shaft, holding big red in place at the same time. When fully sounded, he snapped a small rubberband around the cock head, locking the sound in place. "Now its time to wreck that ring good" he said, picking up the pace on his thrusts, the whole rectum was complaining loudly was he pummeled the ass-ring with fast paced punches of the dong. This was sending me over the edge "Oh yea Assdaddy, wreck it, ruin my asshole, Im gonna cum real hard" I announced. He went ape shit, nailing the hole as fast and hard as possible, working the nuts in unison "Here I cum, Im gonna cum from anal-Ohhhhhhhh" I shot off hard, cum squirting from the sides of the sound, send my whole body shaking in a huge massive cum shot. I was spent, my asshole wont be closing anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.