Friday, February 15, 2008

Severe rectal prolapse


Today assdady really cored out my asschute today. My whole rectum was a huge tunnel all the way to the back where the colon bend starts. He started out with a beer can thick dildo, punching it in and out, listening to the noises my chute was creating. Then my ass ring totally gave out. He decided to move larger.The red rectum destroyer dong had a head the size of a softball, a nice shaft and a firm handle to power it up my rectum. He greased the destroyer, It hit the poppers, The head dented in the assring, more pushing, the giant head split the assring, and sunk in the rectum. I screamed from the anal abuse, but loved it. He held the dong there, getting a firm grip on the handle. My assring began to further loosen around the 3 inch shaft. With one hand on my butt cheek for support, he started working the giant dong in and out of my asshole. He picked up the pace, nailing the asshole with long swift strokes."Oh yea, Wreck my asshole Daddy, Im gonna blast" I screamed in lust. He started punching fucking my asshole hard, pulling the assring muscle out with every thrust. I knew my rectum was about prolapse/rosebud. A deep thrust, and quick pull, out and I cam hard, convulsing cum shot, my asshole went into spasms, as my asshole bloomed into a huge rosebud, alot of rectum came out, flowered and went back in. He quickly grabbed the large penis vacuum pump, placed it over the rosebud, and pumped the red meat into the tube, then let the vacuum off to reveal a extremly large prolapsed rosebud, My asshole did not close for a couple hours after that session.

3 comments:

  1. I want someone to help me experience the excitement and pleasure you do, but I'm afraid of the "nuts" out there. I could get something I'm not ready for- a trip to the emergency room. What can I do to find a "friend"You are hot as hell, and I want to feel the same. Keep up the stories and the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usuаlly I ԁo nοt leаrn post on blogs,
    howeѵer I wish to saay that this wгіte-uр veгy fоrced mee to try anԁ do so!
    Your ωriting stylе haѕ beеn amazеd me.
    Τhanκ you, quite great post.

    Have a loοk at my web pagе :: best place to buy denim shirts

    ReplyDelete