Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Armadillo Dildo


On my back legs high, He had on hand on the tied off nuts and one reaming out my asshole at high speed with the new Armadillo Dong (see picture), 14 inch long x 3 inches wide, perfect for nailing the colon bend, wrecking that inner ring. That was todays goal, up into the colon bend and straighten out the entire chute 14 inches up into me. Right now he was thrusting in and out, very fast about 9 inches, bottoming out in the rectum with every thrust, working the nuts in unison, the next thrust slid into the colon bend, he felt in and slowed his pace,gettinginto the bend now every slow thrust, driving deeper and deeper, 10, 11 12 inches, then buried, all 14 inches..I started to cum in gut wrenching orgasms. The session took 1 hour.

2 comments:

  1. Analboy...Your diameter is a little small. I am at 3-1/2"-4". I see you can't take the BAM dick too far, I go to the balls with it EASY !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mode of telling all in this piece of writing is
    in fact fastidious, every one be capable of effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks
    a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.