Monday, January 14, 2008

Cumming from anal now

He was nailing my asshole at high speed with a beer can thick dildo, working my rubber-banded off nuts in unison, trying to milk a load out of me from anal alone. The dong plopped out as he rammed for finger up to the knuckles into my rectum with ease, I hit the poppers hard and he eased his entire hand into my asshole, my assring gripped his wrist as he began working the open accepting chute. His other hand went for the banded off nuts again. "Cum you slut, cum from my fist in your asshole" he yelled, he picked up the pace of the fisting of my asshole, almost punch fucking the mutilated hole, I announced I was going to cum from anal. He pulled on my nuts, pulling my cock straight down, pummeling the hole hard, I screamed as load after load was milked from my cock from fisting.

No comments:

Post a Comment